General conditions and conditions of sale
- The owner of the online store https://cbditaly.ee/ is YR Trade OÜ, Tallinn, Aia 5b, 10111, Estonia.
Validity of the sales contract, product and price information
- The terms of sale apply between https://cbditaly.ee/ (hereinafter the Online Store) and the customers (hereinafter the Customer) regarding the rights and obligations arising from the purchase of goods.
- The Conditions of Sale apply to purchases of goods from the Web Store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated with the products. The delivery fee is added to the price.
- Delivery costs depend on the customer's location and delivery method. The delivery fee is displayed when ordering.
- Information on the goods is available in the online shop directly with the goods.
- The Web Store reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of sale. These changes will be reflected on the website.
- You need to add the desired products to the cart to place an order. To place an order, fill in the required fields and select the appropriate shipping method. The commission amount will then be displayed on the screen, which can be paid via a bank link or by credit card.
- The Agreement will enter into force upon receipt of the amount due in the Online Shop current account.
- If the ordered goods cannot be delivered due to the end of the goods or for any other reason, the Customer must be informed of the same as soon as possible and the money paid (including delivery costs) will be refunded immediately, but not later within 14 days of sending the notice.
- The Web Store reserves the right to change prices. If the Customer places the order before the price changes take effect, the price of the goods, which was reflected at the time of billing, apply to him. The customer has no right to request the difference.
- The shipping costs of the goods are charged to the customer and the respective price information must be displayed in the delivery mode.
- National shipments will generally arrive at the destination designated by the customer within 3-7 working days from the effective date of the sales contract. For deliveries outside Italy, please contact customer service.
Responsibility and force majeure
- The Web Store will not be responsible for any damage caused to the Buyer or for any delay in the delivery of the Product if the loss or delay in the delivery of the Product is due to circumstances beyond the control and predictability of the Web Store.
Right of withdrawal
- The goods purchased from www.cbditaly.ee are subject to the guarantee and the return procedure established by European laws. Purchased goods are subject to a 14 day return right after receipt of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply if the buyer is a legal person.
- Returned goods must be unused, intact and sealed in their original packaging. The costs of returning the goods are charged to the customer, unless the return is due to non-conforming or defective goods.
- If the products have been used for purposes other than those necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products or if they show signs of use or wear, the Web Store will have the right to reduce the refundable amount in proportion to the value of the goods.
- Within 14 days of receipt of the article, the customer must inform the customer of his desire to return the article by writing to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The declaration must include the customer's name, the product name and the order number.
- The money for the returned goods must be refunded to the Customer immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the receipt of the withdrawal request.
- The customer must return the goods within 14 days from the submission of the application or provide proof of having delivered the goods to the courier within this period.
- The online shop may refuse to refund until the item covered by the contract has been returned or the buyer has provided proof of return, whichever comes first.
- If the buyer has explicitly opted for a delivery method other than the cheaper standard delivery method offered by the Web Store, the Web Store must not reimburse the consumer for expenses that exceed the standard delivery method.
- Perishable and non-perishable products must not be returned.
- The online shop has the right to withdraw from the sale and to claim the goods from the customer if the price of the goods in the online shop is, by mistake, clearly lower than the market price of the goods.
- Other terms
- The Webshop will not be responsible for defects arising after the delivery of the goods to the Customer. CBDITALY.EE urts to assert its rights.
- If the goods purchased from the Online Store have defects for which the Online Store is responsible, the Online Store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Online Store will return all fees associated with the sales contract to the Client.
- The online store will respond to the consumer's complaint in writing or in a form that can be reproduced in writing within 15 days.
- Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store uses the personal data entered by the Customer (incl. Name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, bank details) only to process the order and send the goods to the Customer. The online store transmits personal data to the company providing the transport service in order to deliver the goods.
- The online store will send the Customer newsletters and offers to the Customer's e-mail address only if Kleint has expressed a wish to do so by entering the e-mail address on the website and announcing his / her wish to receive direct mail notifications.
- The buyer has the opportunity to cancel the offers and newsletters sent to the e-mail at any time by notifying us by e-mail or by following the instructions in the e-mail containing the offers.
- If the Customer has any complaints regarding the Online Store, they must be sent to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- Disputes and disagreements arising out of these terms and conditions shall be settled by negotiation between the parties. If disputes and disagreements arising from the parties cannot be resolved through negotiations, both parties have the right to apply to the Consumer Protection Board or a court to defend their rights.
European Regulation 2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as to the free movement of such data “(from now on” GDPR”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects regarding data processing personal.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Data Controller CBDITALY.EE – YR Trade OÜ, Tallinn, Aia 5b, 10111, Estonia.
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA:
The personal data that CBDITALY.EE with a single shareholder will be in possession of are collected directly by the interested party when completing this form / form.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS:
The processing of your data, collected and stored in connection with the compilation of this form, has your consent as a legal basis and is carried out for the following purposes: responding to requests for information sent through the form, providing assistance and support services, proceeding by subscribing to the newsletter, send training, information and commercial communications, manage commercial affiliation activities.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA:
Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless explicitly requested.
The collected data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of limitation of conservation”, art.5, GDPR) or on the basis of the deadlines set by law. The verification of the obsolescence of the data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY:
The interested party always has the right to request the Data Controller to access your data, to correct or cancel them, to limit the processing or to oppose the processing, to request data portability, to withdraw consent to the processing. by asserting these and the other rights provided by the GDPR through simple communication to the Data Controller. The interested party may also lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
OBLIGATORY OR LESS OF DATA PROVISION:
We inform you that the provision of data is optional for some fields and for others (indicated by an asterisk) mandatory and failure to provide mandatory data involves NOT sending the form.
The provision of consent to the processing of data by means of a special tick is optional, but essential to proceed with sending the form.
DATA PROCESSING METHODS:
The personal data you provide will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which inspire the activity of the Data Controller. The data will be processed both with IT tools and on paper and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with adequate technical and organizational security measures provided for by the GDPR.